Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Just Can't Keep From Singing

Ya'll, I love a good bracelet.  I rarely go anywhere without wearing one, or two..or three.  I'm especially fond of a good cuff, and when I found this Tuesday over at Rustic Cuff, I felt like I'd just hit the jackpot.  Trust me when I tell you that no one deserves this bracelet more than me.

"Yes, I know I can't sing.  Yes I'm going to keep singing anyway."

And oddly enough, my family agrees.  I keep telling my husband to quit leaving the TV on those music infomercials unless he wants me to sing every song from the Sound of the 70's.  And 60's....and 80's.  Heck, I can even do the country ones.  Not in key, mind you. 

1 comment:

Linda said...

You always make me laugh...I love the cuff - I also love bracelets, and especially cuffs. I have several really neat and unusual ones, but this one is truly special!