Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Little Miss E.

A couple of weeks ago, I did a shoot for Miss E's six month milestone.  If you remember, she was the newborn who wanted nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to do with having her picture taken when we tried taking newborn photos of her back in January.  She wailed for two hours the first time we set up a session, due to a tummy problem diagnosed later.  She was a little better when we tried it a couple of weeks later.  She slept for about ten minutes that day which was just long enough to snap off a few decent shots.  But now?  Now, she's fine and dandy with having her picture taken.  She redeemed herself on this shoot.

Since it was 100 degrees the day we took the latest photos, we looked for ways to keep her cool.  After the first few shots amid the flowers in my garden, we stripped off her clothes and let her play with the water hose.  And after that, we plopped her down into a mud puddle (man made since we haven't had any rain here since 1933).  As Papa T. likes to say, I hadn't had that much fun since the hogs ate my little sister.  A good time was had by all, and I'm sure my neighbors got quite the show from me and E's parents jumping around and waving our arms trying to get little Miss E. to smile.  She is seriously, one of the cutest babies I've ever seen.





3 comments:

karisma said...

I have to say you are right, she is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen too. Absolutely gorgeous. Bless her little heart. Looks like you got some great shots this time. :-)

Linda said...

Such cute shots! I love the smile - and those eyes! Just gorgeous!

Living Life said...

Beautiful! Look at those baby blues! Hope you enjoyed your 4th!