Thursday, July 19, 2012

Back to the Sunflowers

The blooms in my favorite sunflower fields aren't nearly as large or tall as they usually are, probably because we've had so little rain this summer.  Like much of the midwest, we are in somewhat of a drought.  And I don't know if it's because the blooms aren't so grand or if I was just looking for a different perspective this time, but when I was snapping photos Sunday, I seemed to be fixated on the ladybugs that were climbing all over those sunflower plants.  What can I say?  I love a good bug picture.






3 comments:

Linda said...

Your perspective on these blooms is wonderful! It sure gives a different feel to the sunflower!

Anonymous said...

You first photo is great, but might be a little personal for those 2 lady bugs, if you know what I mean ;)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I love these! Love, love, love.