Thursday, June 7, 2012

Winning!

So, today I had to rent a costume for a Cancer Society fundraiser next week at which I have to be a celebrity waiter.  I needed a 1920's dress for the Midnight in Paris theme I've picked for my table.  In the midst of trying on outfits at the costume shop at lunch, I walked out of the dressing room and onto the large platform in the store to see myself in the mirror.  I walked right past the three men trying on cowboy costumes for some kind of skit they're doing this weekend.  After I stood on the platform for a little bit, I turned around and realized the bottom of my skirt was hung up in the top of my panties.  Hello, Hula butt!

And THEN, when I drove back to work, I walked around a little in front of several coworkers and then realized I had failed to zip my pants.  That is now three out of the four days in this work week that I have embarrassed myself.  I think we can just go ahead and declare me the winner of the Head up the Butt Award.  Or the Dress up the Butt Award.

2 comments:

oreneta said...

Oh Hula, you're such a winner, and I got such a much needed laugh from that! Perfect!!!

Linda said...

I am still laughing out loud at this! You are definitely on a roll!