Thursday, November 4, 2010

Autumn Leaves-Part 1

While I AM a summer lover, the one thing I like about fall is all of the vivid color. It can be stunning. God paints with a loaded brush. Despite the broad patches of color around the countryside lately, I seemed to have focused more on single leaves this season, which you'll notice in tomorrow's batch of photos. I'm not sure why, but I guess it doesn't matter. I'm always amazed at how quickly autumn passes, but perhaps that's why we appreciate it so much.




























5 comments:

Marcie said...

A perfect visual description of the season. Gorgeous colors!

Living Life said...

So beautiful. Each one is a work of art.

oreneta said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your walk, cause I certainly did too!

TACMAC said...

God may have painted them, but you brought them out to share with us. THANKS!!! So beautiful!!

Janis said...

Love the close up of the leaves...each one is unique in its own way! Great pics