Thursday, October 7, 2010

Off To See Some Critters

I can’t talk now ladies and germs, I’m headed into a three day weekend that includes major construction in our backyard (details soon) and a full day at an area campground where Hula shall ride horses and take lots of pictures. Here’s hoping the wildlife if plentiful and my aching back is cooperative. We’ll visit again soon, but until then, talk amongst yourselves!

The topic? Hmm. How about politics? That ought a’ keep you busy for a couple of days!

8 comments:

Trailboss said...

Are you going to Wrangler's????????? Come on, spill it girl.

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Yes, I am. I have family camping up there.

karisma said...

Have a most wonderful time beautiful mama! Hugs xoxoxox

Jan n Jer said...

Have a great time whatever you do!Dont forget your camera!!!!

oreneta said...

Have a lovely time....Jan n Jer, I think she'd be more likely to forget her undies than her cameran, no?

Marcie said...

Horseback riding?? Oh..how I'd love to do more of that. Sounds like a fun weekend!

Trailboss said...

I love love love Wrangler's. Can't wait to hear what a fab time you had!

J.G. said...

Can't wait for the details! Hope you have fun!