Monday, October 25, 2010

Hula-gen Family Fun Fact #81

Each year the Hula-gen's like to attend an adult costume party hosted by their friends, but as Teen Angel pointed out Saturday night my enthusiasm for the costume aspect of it is a little stronger than Hubby's.

Teen Angel wouldn't let me answer the door when the pizza man arrived Saturday, and Hubby volunteered to go into the convenience store to pay for the ice instead of letting me go in there. I think he was embarrassed by my um.....wig. For the record, I had a "large" time.

7 comments:

J.G. said...

I think I guessed right just from the wig. Please post a profile view for confirmation. :-)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Oh my! That's so fun!

Jan said...

Too Cute.

Living Life said...

What fun! I felt like a total fatto in my costume and will probably never wear it again. At least you probably felt sexy.

I think it's funny that we can embarrass our kids so easily!

A New England Life said...

Ha!!! Love it! You look awesome! And it's such a simple idea.

Hubby, he needs to bring it up a notch ; )

Jan n Jer said...

Now whos having fun here...thats what Halloween is all about!

the parishioner who doesn't do anything said...

That just makes me laugh.