Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Black and Whites

As I continue to sift through Teen Angel’s senior pictures I can’t help but wonder what’s going through her head as she speeds toward graduation and adulthood. Maybe I don’t really want to know. One thing I have decided is that I like the black and white shots best because they seem the most contemplative, which is the best word I can use to describe her mood these days. Oh, and she loves the humor in the “Pick Up” picture. See why I really don’t want to know what she’s thinking most of the time?

4 comments:

Living Life said...

Wow, so many good ones! I love the one of TA with her head down and the very last one that shows her natural smile!

MarieElizabeth said...

These are beautiful, where were you when I was hoping for great senior portraits?! I have nominated you for a blog award here:
http://theplacesigo-marieelizabeth.blogspot.com/2010/10/blog-award.html

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Those are very nice! I love the black and white! : )

oreneta said...

She's right, the pick-up picture is fantastic.