Thursday, October 30, 2008

Come Back Summer!

Oh, how I miss summer. I've tried the fall thing folks, really I have. I put away the flip flops. I made some apple crisp. I even went to the pumpkin patch, and I was doing okay. Really, I was. And then the temperatures dropped. It's been below zero the last few nights. Okay, that's an exaggeration. It's only been in the 30's, but my thin blood mistook it for subzero weather, and now I'm cryin' the summer blues. I want my heat back, and my humidity and my shorts. Waaaa! Is it working yet? Feeling sorry for me? No? Oh. Well humor me then while I tell you how much I miss this.And this.
And I definitely miss this.And mercy, how I miss these. I long for this so much it hurts.Sigh. If anyone needs me, I'll be in hiberation.

6 comments:

karisma said...

I know just how you feel! I do not like the cold either. Mind you I am melting today, the weather cannot seem to make up its mind. Looks like a storms coming though!

I have an award for you at my place.

Amy said...

*Sigh*

I know what you mean. I love the fall colors and more comfortable temperatures, but I do not like the "cold."

Happy Hibernating.;)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I can no longer say our tomato plants are still producing. We had our first freeze and gave up on the plants.

But I hear ya...I miss them too!

Mia said...

Okay if you say I said this I will deny it....how long until April? Yes, yes I know I a one of those "fall groupies" but good grief I didn't count on a frost before Halloween!!

Jan said...

Me, too. I'm Summer all the way. Fall and Spring have their merits, but Summer is the bomb.

Xavier Macia said...

I am soooo with you, I am already sick and tired of being COLD. I hate it...ugh...though in Germany here it is chilly, maybe when I get back to sunny Spain I will warm up again...but I don't like it one little bit. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh indeed.