Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Breaking News!

The newest Hula-gen has finally arrived. After a very long day of sluggish inducement, worn off epidurals and a baby that refused to budge, Mrs. Scrubs finally presented us with this special delivery, via C-section, around 8:30 last night. Meet my new nephew. I'll wait for the collective sigh. We think he's the cutest thing since...well, since Teen Angel was born. More pictures and tales from the birthing center later today, but for now, I'm off to see if they make size 13 booties. Man! Are his feet big.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Sigh....

Now you have me ovulating here in Crazyville.

Sigh.....

Congratulations to you and your family! What a sweetie!:)

God Bless,
Amy:)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Awwww! So cute.

I love babies. : )

Megan said...

My goodness, looks like Scrubs had a three-month old!

ChrisB said...

He is adorable congratulations to you all.

Mia said...

OH BOY!! He's a whopper & such a gorgeous guy! Congratulations to the whole family especially the new parents : )