Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Really Random

Random thoughts so far this week:

My feet are lookin’ pretty old. Yet, somehow I don’t care.

If you’re gonna get a tattoo, wait until you saved enough money to get a good one that doesn’t look like an inmate at the local jail did it with some food dye and an old ink pen. That way middle aged women like me don’t stare at your arm while waiting for you to sack their groceries at the Piggly Wiggly.

CHINA IS A BIG FAT CHEATER PANTS, AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE WACKED OUT SCORING SYSTEM FOR GYMNASTICS THAT IS CHEATING US OUT OF GOLD MEDALS!

Built up stress can cause you to laugh uncontrollably at your teenaged daughter’s fart humor.

Speaking of…apparently canned ravioli gives me gas.

The Do Not Disturb button on the phone should be renamed the Mother-In-Law button. That makes way more sense when the phone rings at 10:05pm for the fourth time in thirty minutes.

I did not see Halloween costumes at Walgreens Sunday. Oh, no I didn’t.

I did NOT need a jacket on my way to work yesterday. Oh, no I didn’t.

Apparently, my creativity is directly linked to how late I stay up at night. When do these Olympics end?

6 comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

I agree! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.

And I don't care how you slice it, those girls are NOT 16.

Amy said...

"Speaking of…apparently canned ravioli gives me gas."

LOL! LOL! LOL!:)

I think we are probably related.;)

Mia said...

Apparently when you post late at night it is random,witty,funny and very clever. Apparently when *I* post late at night one immediately can tell I just took Tylenol PM.

Anonymous said...

You've been smokin' the pencil shavings again, haven't you?

I love RANDOM.

ChinaCheaters ! No way would we (the USA) would have gotten away with:
1) letting 12 year-olds compete. They would have cuffed and stuffed all of the athletes and shipped them home.

2) their scoring system. I thought the Chinese were good a math. This totally blows my perception of them off the balance beam.

Beckie said...

I think canned ravioli gives EVERYONE gas!

Jason, as himself said...

I love canned ravioli.

And I'm so glad you didn't need a jacket on the way to work. Way too early for that!